Super Lawyers recognizes 22 Miller Johnson Attorneys in 2023
17 Miller Johnson attorneys have been selected as 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers and 5 have been selected as 2023 Michigan Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers are selected for their annual, state-by-state lists via a patented multi-step selection process. A lawyer is nominated by their peers, evaluated by third-party research across 12 key categories, reviewed by a highly credentials Blue Ribbon Panel of attorneys and then selection occurs. Only 5% of lawyers are selected by Super Lawyers.
2023 Michigan Super Lawyers
- Dustin J. Daniels – Mergers & Acquisitions
- William H. Fallon – Employment & Labor
- Jeffrey J. Fraser – Employment & Labor
- David J. Gass – Business Litigation
- Todd A. Holleman – Business Litigation
- Craig H. Lubben – Business Litigation
- Raj A. Malviya – Estate & Probate
- John G. March – ADR
- Lauretta K. Murphy – Estate & Probate
- Jeffrey G. Muth – Business Litigation
- Emily C. Palacios – Business Litigation
- James R. Peterson – Business Litigation
- Nathan D. Plantinga – Employment & Labor
- Andrew Portinga – Insurance Coverage
- Matthew L. Vicari – Business Litigation
- Sarah K. Willey – Employment & Labor
- Robert D. Wolford – Mergers & Acquisitions
To be considered a Rising Star, candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or licensed to practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys receive the “Rising Star” recognition.
2023 Michigan Rising Stars
- James A. Buster – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey D. Denbraber – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Jacob C. Eccleston – Land Use/Zoning
- Patrick M. Edsenga – Employment Lit: Defense
- Neil J. Marchand – Insurance Coverage
Super Lawyers recognizes the top attorneys nationwide, across a variety of practice areas and firm sizes, using a patented process of independent research and peer input. The lawyers selected include those with many years of experience, as well as the Rising Stars of the profession.
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and private client matters including estate planning and family law from its offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, and Kalamazoo.