11 Miller Johnson Lawyers Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
Miller Johnson is pleased to announce that 11 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
- Kevin D. Battle – Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Justin M. Bratt – Health Care Law
- Lori Fitzgerald – Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law
- Brandon Griffith – Intellectual Property Law
- Aimee J. Jachym – Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law, and Project Finance Law
- Alison Khorey – Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law, and Insurance Law
- Amy E. Murphy – Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Matthew M. O’Rourke – Labor and Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Brett Swearingen – Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Stephen J. van Stempvoort – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Tripp VanderWal – Health Care Law
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
About Miller Johnson
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and private client matters including estate planning and family law from its offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo.