Miller Johnson Announces 2021 Firm Leadership; Dick Hillary Elected to Management Committee
David Buday and Bob Wolford, Managing Members, announced the following leadership positions at Miller Johnson. The terms are effective immediately.
- Dick Hillary has been elected to the firm’s five-member Management Committee for a 3-year term. Mr. Hillary is a commercial litigator representing business entities and individuals, including hospitals, physician groups, large and small corporations, and individuals. Mr. Hillary is chair of the firm’s Health Care Professional Licensing, Regulatory Compliance and Accreditation practice; chair of the Mental Health Provider practice; and co-chair of the firm’s Pro Bono committee.
The following positions are 1-year terms:
- Jim Ens will chair and Dustin Daniels will vice chair the Business section.
- Cathy Tracey will chair and Mary Tabin will vice chair the Employment and Labor section.
- Jeff Muth will chair and Joe Gavin will vice chair the Litigation section.
- Matt Van Dyk will serve as office managing member in Kalamazoo.
- Kevin Sutton will serve as office managing member in Detroit.
- Jim Peterson and Mike Stroster will serve as General Counsel.
- Kelley Stoppels will chair the Diversity + Inclusion Committee.
- Julie Sullivan will chair the Women’s Steering Committee.
About Miller Johnson
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and private client representation including estate planning and family law from its offices in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Detroit. Since 1959, Miller Johnson has been Michigan-based and has served clients worldwide.
# # #