- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of North Alabama, 2013
Loïc M. Dimithe is a Member in the Grand Rapids office. His business corporate practice includes working with the mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate finance and banking and financial institutions groups.
Some of the recent transactions he worked on include:
- Financing of a Michigan-based manufacturer of high-precision plastics by national institutional lender
- Acquisition by a private equity group of the assets and business of a manufacturer of complex, highly engineered steel, chrome iron and high alloy castings
- Financing by Huntington National Bank to a Michigan-based tool and die manufacturer
Professional Affiliations and Activities
Mr. Dimithe is admitted to practice in Michigan. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Michigan, the Grand Rapids Bar Association and the Floyd Skinner Bar Association. Mr. Dimithe is also active with the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), in which he is a member of Young Professionals Committee and the Western Michigan Annual ACG Cup Committee.
Mr. Dimithe was a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Judge Victoria Roberts, Eastern District of Michigan, in 2014 and a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Judge Robert Jonker, Western District of Michigan, in the summer of 2015.
Mr. Dimithe is active with several significant organizations. These includes serving as a mentor at The Potter’s House High School and the local chapter of the Rotary Club.
Mr. Dimithe earned his J.D. from Michigan State University College of Law in 2016. He received his B.A. from University of North Alabama in 2013.
He has lived in four countries and is fluent in French.