General Title IX Resources
- The *New* Title IX Regulations (issued May 6, 2020)
- Overview of *New* Title IX Regulations (issued by USDE)
- Summary of Major Provisions of *New* Title IX regulations (issued by USDE)
- OCR Webinar regarding *New* Title IX Regulations (01:11:29 in length)
Additional Title IX Resources
LA Webinar: Deciphering the New Title IX Regulations (May 20, 2020)
- PDF of PowerPoint Presentation
- Recording of Webinar
- Q&A from Webinar
- Special Education and the New Title IX regulations
Need Training Materials and Resources?
The Education practice group has developed a comprehensive set of Title IX training materials and resources for school districts, including:
- Awareness Training Video (approx. 60 min; recommended for all staff)
- Coordinator Training Video (approx. 2hr 15min; recommended for all admins)
- Title IX Forms (checklist, letters, all needed forms)
- Draft Title IX Policy
- Draft Title IX Grievance Procedure
- Title IX Training Hypotheticals
Importantly, there is no limit on how many people within your organization may view the training videos (Awareness / Coordinator); once purchased, we hope you view it and share it within your district liberally!
While we offer these items on an a la carte basis, most of our clients have inquired about purchasing these items as a complete package. Whatever you select, we can make the items available to you immediately. The complete Title IX training packet from Miller Johnson is priced at $1,600 for current clients; $2,000 for all other school districts.
To obtain the complete training package OR for pricing on individual training resources and/or general questions about our Title IX resources, please email us at Info@millerjohnson.com.