More Than a Headline. HR’s Responsibility in Addressing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
We will discuss and answer these questions you may have:
- What is sexual harassment according to the law?
- Is this sexual harassment or unwelcome conduct?
- How do state and federal law compare?
- Are there steps we should be taking to prevent this?
- What should we have in our policy and procedures?
- Is there training we should be doing with staff?
- What should my first steps be when allegations arise?
- How do we handle internally to protect employees?
- What are our obligations to comply with the law?
- Do we need to report this to the police or other authorities?
- Do I need to worry about retaliation?
- How do I create a safe environment and a respectful culture which prevents this from arising?
Please scroll down for additional details below.
- Workshop Details
March 20, 2018
8:00 am - 11:30 am
|8:00 – 8:30 am
||Registration and Breakfast
|8:30 – 11:30 am
Registration is Sold Out
The event is currently at registration capacity and is sold out. There is room for the Thursday, March 22 workshop in KZ. Register here to ensure your seat.
If you’d like to be added to the GR wait list for any spots that become available, please email Amy McCaffrey.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Due to seating availability, workshops are limited to the first twenty registrants.
For your convenience, we are offering fixed pricing for each workshop, and incentive pricing to attendees of three or more workshops. The cost is $250 per workshop (one or two workshops) or $200 per workshop if you attend three or more workshops).
For the multiple pricing discount code at check out, please email Amy McCaffrey.
The workshop fee includes the presentation, written materials, free parking and a continental breakfast.
Continuing Education Credits
HRCI – The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
SHRM – This program is valid for 3.0 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
If you have questions about this workshop, please email Amy McCaffrey.