Libby McKenzie is a paralegal in the firm’s Probate and Estate Planning practice with almost two decades of experience.
Probate and Estate Planning
Ms. McKenzie has extensive experience in providing the following services to our clients:
- Probate and Trust Settlement
- Probate Litigation including Guardian and Conservatorships
- Providing client support and being their go-to
- Conducting client meetings
- Interacting with courts, financial advisors, CPAs, government agencies, retirement plan administrators, etc.
- Fiduciary Accounting and Trust Tax Return preparation
- Drafting Estate Plan documents, pleadings, and deeds
- Deciphering title work and providing documents for closings
- Interpreting complicated trust documents
- Elder Law matters
Ms. McKenzie has a plethora of experience in all aspects of Trusts and Estates. She explains complicated subject matter to clients while giving them exemplary service and ensuring things are handled in a professional and efficient manner.
- Hope College – BA
- Davenport University – Paralegal Studies