Lauren Korolewicz is a skilled paralegal in the firm’s Private Client and Estate Planning practices. She has more than 8 years of experience.
Ms. Korolewicz provides all of the following services to our Estate Planning clients:
- Drafting legal documents
- Performing in-depth research
- Financial analysis
- Extensive client management and administrative support
- Conducting client interviews
- Interacting with government agencies
- Routinely handling /analyzing medical documents
- Preparation of pleadings
Ms. Korolewicz drafts filings for Department of Health & Human Services, Medicaid applications and exhibits, and collects and evaluates evidence to facilitate successful applications for governmental benefits.
State Bar of Michigan, Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section
Grand Valley State University, B.S. Criminal Justice 2011