Janet Griswold is a highly skilled and dedicated paralegal in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group. Drawing from over a decade of experience, she has become a trusted professional in the world of intellectual property law.
Janet provides all of the following services to our clients:
- File and prosecute trademark applications with the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of global trademark portfolios across a wide spectrum of industries
- Review trademark use issues and conduct associated research
- Review watch notices and manage contentious matters
- Obtain document legalization in support of prosecution and maintenance of trademarks
- File and prosecute copyright applications
- Domain name management
Janet is a member of the International Trademark Association.
Janet received her American Bar Association Paralegal Certificate from Oakland University. She received her Bachelors degree from Michigan State University.