Ally Bremer is a Law Clerk in Miller Johnson’s Business and Corporate practice with the Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) group representing businesses in commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, healthcare, and healthcare compliance matters.
Practice related activities
Mergers and Acquisitions
Ally provides legal counsel to private equity buyers, strategic buyers, sellers, and management in all types of acquisition, disposition and investment transactions. Ally supports clients in commercial contracts and agreements, entity formation, licensing and tax issues as well as general corporate law and governance matters.
Ally supports for profit and non-profit business entities including healthcare providers, private equity firms, and management companies as they navigate the complexities of joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and contractual arrangements. She also advises clients on regulatory issues associated with healthcare transactions, such as licensure, fraud and abuse risks, and the corporate practice of medicine.
Professional Affiliations, Activities and Honors
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- State Bar of Michigan Health, Care Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan, Business Law Section
- First Place Team – Maryland Health Law Regulatory & Compliance Competition, 2022
- Second Place Team – Loyola University Chicago School of Law National Health Law Transactional Competition, 2023
- Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy Fellow
Education, Bar and Court Admissions, Clerkships
Ally earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law with certifications in health law and compliance. She received her B.A. in Kinesiology and Policy Studies from Rice University and worked for Baylor College of Medicine in Surgery Education before attending law school.