Webinar: Countdown To Michigan No-Fault Reform: Are You Ready For July 1?
Mary Bauman and Tripp VanderWal discuss key issues employers must address.
Topics to be covered at the webinar include:
- How will your employer group health plan coordinate benefits with Michigan no-fault? What factors impact your response?
- Is your plan fully-insured or self-funded?
- Do you have out-of-state employees and should having two sets of coordination rules be considered?
- If you decide to pay secondary to no-fault, can that rule enable a participant to waive PIP, thus shifting all costs for an auto accident to your plan?
- If you exclude the first $250,000 in expenses, are there any ACA concerns with that approach? Also, will your third party administrator be able to implement?
- How will no-fault reform impact your short term disability plan when employees are injured in an auto accident?
- Is there any required employee communication? Is there any employee communication which you should consider even if not required?