Miller Johnson is seeking a full-time Hospital Reimbursement Specialist in our Arena Place offices in our downtown Grand Rapids office.
Accurate and timely processing of HR matters, including:
- Requesting new client matter numbers
- Preparing an electronic file
- Reviewing and analyzing the file for pertinent information
- Entering data and case notes in practice group database
- Applying payments and updates to practice group database
- Communicating with clients regarding data/updates
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in health care financial counseling and/or no-fault auto experience helpful
- Experience with Epic electronic medical records software preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional client service skills, discretion, and judgment to ensure client confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented
At Miller Johnson, we believe in fostering an exceptional work experience that includes a healthy work-life balance, an inclusive culture that values uniquely talented team members, and a technologically advanced environment.
In addition to a SIGNING BONUS, we offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, paid time off, and annual performance reviews. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, long-term care insurance, 12 weeks paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. EOE.