Nine New Attorneys Join Miller Johnson Grand Rapids Office
Miller Johnson welcomed nine attorneys over the summer months to its Grand Rapids office. They joined core practice groups that are seeing growth and are important to serving our clients changing legal needs. In addition, the firm is looking to add attorneys in the Grand Rapids office for trusts and estates as well as another attorney for employee benefits.
Six attorneys joined the business corporate section in areas of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), real estate and employee benefits. The litigation section added two new attorneys and the employment and labor section added one new attorney. The nine new attorneys are:
- Brett Liefbroer, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Chris Hoffmann, Employment and Labor
- Shoran Reid Williams, Litigation
- Jon Andersh, Real Estate
- Caitlin Farrell, M&A
- Chad Antuma, Litigation
- Jeremy Scherlinck, M&A
- Chelsea Austin, Corporate
- Mark Greidanus, Real Estate
Bob Wolford, Miller Johnson Managing Members, said “Each of our new attorneys is not only an asset to the firm but will be an asset to our clients as they support significant legal needs in these areas of law. They will also provide added depth as we continue to grow our presence in markets outside of west Michigan, including Detroit, Chicago, and the entire Midwest. The firm’s reputation for being down to earth and down to business in obtaining successful outcomes for our clients has enabled us to recruit top talent. The attractive lifestyle that west Michigan offers young professionals has also been a significant factor.”
Here are some statistics about this diverse group:
- Prior to Miller Johnson, five practiced at firms in other locations including Chicago and Detroit, one practiced as in-house counsel and three are recent law school graduates.
- They have interesting backgrounds including being an author and professor, serving in the military and playing professional minor league hockey.
- They have experience serving clients in industries like cannabis/hemp and transportation/aviation.
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as business and corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and estate planning. For more firm information, visit our LinkedIn page.
# # #