Miller Johnson Launches Online Back to Work Resource Center
Miller Johnson launched a new Online Back to Work Resource Center for companies looking for a one-stop shop to answer their paperwork and preparedness needs when returning employees to work during this COVID-19 pandemic.
“The concept for the Resource Center is that businesses can pay for 6 months of access to legal deliverables that they need in order to reopen and operate safely in the world of COVID-19,” said Sarah Willey, Management Committee member at Miller Johnson. “We will regularly update the materials and add new things as the workplace and regulatory landscape continues to evolve.”
The new site is available at https://resources.millerjohnson.com/
The Back to Work Resource Center provides employers updated information that:
- best ensures compliance with the ever-changing legal requirements;
- assists employers with practical tools to effectively, safely and confidently return employees to work; and
- accesses resources of best practices from many organizations, including community partners such as Spectrum Health.
Updates will be provided to all subscribers as the law and best practices evolve, including a weekly email with notice of significant postings and changes to know.
The Back to Work Resource Center provides access to materials such as:
- compliance checklists;
- preparedness plans built on best practices;
- step-by-step guides on how to return workers safely;
- communications to employees about returning to work and working safely; and
Sign up for the 6-month subscription and get immediate access to the site’s resources at
Special Pricing thru May 18: $1,150 ($400 the first month; $150/month the next 5 months)
Receive $600 off the standard 6-month subscription price of $1,750
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as business and corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and estate planning. In November 2019, U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers awarded Miller Johnson with tier 1 rankings for 29 practice areas in the Grand Rapids Metro area and nine practice areas in Kalamazoo.
# # #