Miller Johnson Attorneys Listed as Super Lawers
Miller Johnson has once again been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine with attorneys listed in 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers – The Annual List of Top Attorneys.
Two Miller Johnson attorneys received exceptional recognition for their practices:
- Laurie K. Murphy is recognized as a Top 50 Women attorney in the state of Michigan.
- Jon G. March is recognized as a Top 100 attorney in the state of Michigan.
Miller Johnson attorneys listed as Super Lawyers include:
- Jon G. March – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- James R. Peterson – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Ammon – Business / Corporate
- Jeffrey J. Fraser – Employment & Labor
- Laurie K. Murphy – Estate & Trust Litigation
Miller Johnson attorneys listed as Rising Stars indicating they are in the first 10 years of practice are:
- Raj A. Malviya – Estate Planning & Probate
- Neil J. Marchand – Insurance Coverage
- Christopher J. (C.J.) Schneider – Business Litigation
- James A. Buster – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is published by the Minneapolis, Minn.-based Law & Politics, which compiles the list by researching each candidate and evaluating indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. They consider verdicts and settlements, transactions, representative clients, experience, honors and awards and professional activity.
Miller Johnson is a full-service law firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas including business and corporate matters, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and estate planning.
# # #