Miller Johnson Announces Leadership Positions
Craig Lubben and Bob Wolford, Managing Members, announced the following leadership positions at Miller Johnson. The terms are effective immediately.
- Eric Starck joins the firm’s five-member Management Committee.
- Raj Malviya will serve as the chair and Jim Ens will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Business section.
- Keith Eastland and Cathy Tracey will continue to serve as the chair and vice chair of the firm’s Employment and Labor section.
- Steve Ryan will serve as chair and Jeff Muth will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Litigation section.
- Matt Van Dyk will serve as the administrative member of the Kalamazoo office.
- Jim Peterson and Mike Stroster will continue in the role of firm general counsel.
- Mary Bauman will serve as the Diversity Officer.
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as business and corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and estate planning. In November 2018, U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers awarded Miller Johnson with tier 1 rankings for 27 practice areas in the Grand Rapids Metro area and nine practice areas in Kalamazoo. For more firm information, visit our LinkedIn page.
# # #