Miller Johnson Announces Leadership Positions for 2020
Craig Lubben and Bob Wolford, Managing Members, announced the following leadership positions at Miller Johnson. The terms are effective immediately.
- Jim Ens will serve as the chair and Dustin Daniels will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Business section.
- Cathy Tracey will serve as the chair and Pete Peterson will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Employment and Labor section.
- Steve Ryan and Jeff Muth will continue to serve as chair and vice chair of the firm’s Litigation section.
- Matt Van Dyk will continue to serve as the administrative member of the Kalamazoo office.
- Jim Peterson and Mike Stroster will continue in the role of firm general counsel.
- Mary Bauman will continue to serve as the Diversity Officer.
Miller Johnson has been dedicated to clients and community for 60 years. Today, the firm has 100 attorneys practicing from offices in Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. A full-service firm, Miller Johnson’s attorneys provide legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as employment and labor, mergers and acquisitions, economic development, employee benefits, estate planning and litigation.
# # #