Miller Johnson Announces Leadership Positions for 2016
Craig A. Mutch, Managing Member, announced the following leadership positions at Miller Johnson. The terms are effective immediately.
- Robert D. Wolford joins the firm’s five-member Management Committee.
- Kenneth G. Hofman will serve as the chair and Eric R. Starck will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Business section.
- Nathan D. Plantinga will serve as the chair and Sarah K. Willey will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Employment and Labor section.
- D. Andrew Portinga will serve as chair and David J. Gass will serve as vice chair of the firm’s Litigation section.
- Rebecca L. Strauss will serve as the Diversity Officer.
Founded in 1959, Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as business and corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, family law, and estate planning. In November 2015, U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers awarded Miller Johnson with tier 1 rankings for 25 practice areas in the Grand Rapids Metro area and eight in Kalamazoo. For more firm information, visit or our company pages on LinkedIn.