Five Miller Johnson Lawyers Named to 2023 Lawyers of the Year by Best Lawyers
Miller Johnson is pleased to announce that five lawyers have recently been recognized by Best Lawyers® as a 2023 “Lawyer of the Year.”
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
- Erik R. Daly recognized as the 2023 Grand Rapids “Lawyer of the Year” for Securities / Capital Markets Law
- James A. Ens recognized as the 2023 Grand Rapids “Lawyer of the Year” for Real Estate Law
- Jeffrey G. Muth recognized as the 2023 Grand Rapids “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Insurance
- Robert W. O’Brien recognized as the 2023 Grand Rapids “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Real Estate
- Robert D. Wolford recognized as the 2023 Grand Rapids “Lawyer of the Year” for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
About Miller Johnson
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and private client matters including estate planning and family law from its offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, and Kalamazoo.