Erik Daly Honored As Business Law “Go To Lawyer”
Erik R. Daly has been selected as a 2022 “Go To Lawyer” for Business Law in Michigan by Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
Mr. Daly is a member of Miller Johnson and has been practicing corporate law since 2007. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate financing, restructurings, and securities law matters. He also centers on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain.
Now in its third year, the “Go To Lawyers” program recognizes leading lawyers in a particular field of law. A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
Mr. Daly is one of only 22 select honorees to be profiled in a special section in the May 30 print and digital issues of Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
In addition to this most recent honor, Mr. Daly has been recognized by Chambers USA for Corporate/M&A since 2014 and was identified as a “Rising Star” by Michigan Super Lawyers from 2014-2017. Mr. Daly is also recognized by Best Lawyers for Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Securities / Capital Markets Law and was named as Best Lawyers 2020 Grand Rapids Lawyer of the Year for Mergers and Acquisitions Law.
About Miller Johnson
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and private client matters including estate planning and family law from its offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo.
# # #