COVID-19 Safety and Employment Best Practices Policy and Training Program for Michigan Clients
Miller Johnson is offering Safety and Employment Best Practices Training for companies looking for a customized program for their executives, managers, and supervisors to ensure compliance with COVID-19 requirements.
The training will include:
- Training mandated by Governor Whitmer
- Non-discrimination (as recommended by the EEOC)
- Preparation for return to work
- Process for entering facilities
- Protocol for positive COVID-19 testing and contact tracing
- When should employees stay home?
- When can employees return to work?
- Latest OSHA, Michigan EO, CDC Safety Standards
- Communications with customers/vendors/etc.
“Companies are going to want specifically-focused training for their business leaders, based on their environment, industry, and location,” said Rebecca Strauss, a Member of Miller Johnson’s Employment Section. “This program is the next step of getting Back to Work. Businesses need to be proactive with the new compliance measures they’re asked to adhere to.”
To learn more about this training program, contact Rebecca Strauss or Patrick Edsenga.
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as business and corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, and estate planning. In November 2019, U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers awarded Miller Johnson with tier 1 rankings for 29 practice areas in the Grand Rapids Metro area and nine practice areas in Kalamazoo. For more firm information, visit millerjohnson.com
# # #