Best Lawyers Recognizes Forty-Six Attorneys and Names Eight as Lawyers of the Year
Lawyers from Miller Johnson were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018.
Forty-six members are being honored with James Ens (real estate) and Robert O’Brien (litigation – real estate) being new to the list.
In addition, Best Lawyers named Jeffrey Ammon, William Fallon, David Gass, Peter Kok, Michael Quinn, Mark Rizik, Craig Lubben and Cynthia Ortega as “Lawyers of the Year” for their respective practice areas and locations. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
These Miller Johnson attorneys are recognized for practice areas that directly correlate with the work the firm does for clients. The areas include:
- Corporate Law as well as specialized areas of Tax Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law and Employee Benefits Law
- Employment Law – Management and related areas of Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment and Immigration
- Litigation areas – including Commercial Litigation, Mediation, Appellate Practice, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Private Client matters such as Trusts and Estates (including litigation), Family Law (including Mediation, Collaboration, and Arbitration) and Elder Law
- Industry segments such as Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Health Care Law, Education Law, and Non-Profit/Charities Law
The Best Lawyers in America® is the pre-eminent national listing of outstanding attorneys. This annual guide is derived from exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. A complete listing along with attorney profiles can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/firms/miller-johnson-p-l-c/4319/US.
Miller Johnson is a full-service firm providing legal counsel to businesses and individuals in areas such as business and corporate, employment and labor, litigation, employee benefits, family law, and estate planning. For more firm information, visit our LinkedIn page.
# # #