Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: One Year Into the “Me Too” Movement
We will discuss and answer these questions you may have:
- What impact has the #MeToo movement had over the last year?
- Changes in the law, administrative enforcement and the workplace?
- What is sexual harassment according to the law?
- Is this sexual harassment or unwelcome conduct?
- How do state and federal law compare?
- Are there steps we should be taking to prevent this?
- What should we have in our policy and procedures?
- Is there training we should be doing with staff?
- What should my first steps be when allegations arise?
- How do we handle internally to protect employees?
- What are our obligations to comply with the law?
- Do we need to report this to the police or other authorities?
- Do I need to worry about retaliation?
- How do I create a safe environment and a respectful culture which prevents this from arising?
Please scroll down for additional details below.
- Event Details
April 16, 2019
8:00 am - 11:30 am
Agenda: Tuesday, April 16
|8:00 – 8:30 am
||Registration and Breakfast
|8:30 – 11:30 am
Due to seating availability, workshops are limited to the first twenty registrants.
For your convenience, we offer fixed pricing for each workshop, and incentive pricing to attendees of three or more workshops. The cost is $250 per workshop (one or two workshops) or $200 per workshop if you attend three or more workshops in 2019.
The workshop fee includes the presentation, written materials, free parking and a continental breakfast.
Multiple Registration Discount
To receive the three or more workshop registrations/multiple pricing discount promo code at check out, please email Amy Sgro prior to your registration.
Continuing Education Credits
This workshop has been submitted for both SHRM and HRCI Continuing Education Credits and is pending approval. Please check back for credit information.
If you have questions about this workshop, please email Amy Sgro.
Subscribe to Miller Johnson Alerts
Not on our list, but would like to receive employment and labor law alerts and upcoming event information? Click here to subscribe.