Topics This Year
This year, we will provide legal updates on:
- Race and Diversity in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits
- FMLA / ADA
- Employment Issues with Working From Home
- The Supreme Court’s decision extending Title VII to sexual orientation and gender identity
- Managing Political / Polarizing Speech Affecting the Workplace
This is a complimentary presentation and there is no fee this year.
Continuing Education Credits
This seminar is pending approval for 2.0 continuing education hours through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
This program is valid for 2.0 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
For more information, please visit www.hrci.org and www.shrm.org. Only those in attendance will receive certification documentation.
The seminar presentation materials are provided electronically in advance of the seminar.
For event questions, email Amy Sgro.
- Sandra M. Andre
- Kevin D. Battle
- Keith E. Eastland
- Patrick M. Edsenga
- Jeffrey J. Fraser
- Jeffrey T. Gray
- Matthew M. O’Rourke
- Nathan D. Plantinga
- Shoran Reid Williams
- Rebecca L. Strauss
- Michael E. Stroster
- Mary L. Tabin
- Catherine A. Tracey
- Tripp VanderWal
- Sarah K. Willey
- Employment and Labor
- Disabilities and Accommodation
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Employee Handbook and Personnel Policies
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Litigation
- FMLA / ADA Solutions
- Management and Employee Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Union Avoidance
- Union / Management Relations
- Wage and Hour
- Workplace Harassment