- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2012
- B.S., Grand Valley State University, 2009
Brittany Harden concentrates her practice on advising clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, succession planning for small family-owned businesses, lender-side mortgage loan transactions, and general business matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Ms. Harden has experience in business acquisitions and side-sell arrangements for Michigan-based companies and international enterprises. Brittany has experience with a diverse client base in advising on transactions including:
- Asset sales, sales of stock, recapitalizations and reorganizations
- Business combinations and joint ventures
- Private Equity Transactions (Buy side; Sell side)
- Takeover defenses
- Transaction financing
- Venture capital financing
Ms. Harden handles matters involving trademark, copyright, and licensing for corporate clients and entrepreneurial start-ups. While advising on the financing involved in protection of both knowledge and material assets, she is also expert at navigating and managing the processes involved with ensuring proprietary properties.
Ms. Harden is on the Grand Rapids Opportunities for Women (GROW) Board of Directors. She is also on the Grand Rapids Intellectual Property Women (GRIP) steering committee.