The attorneys who comprise the Workers’ Compensation Practice Group at Miller Johnson exclusively represent business clients in all areas of concern under the Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Act. We regularly appear before:
- The Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Bureau
- The Workers’ Compensation Appellate Commission
- The Michigan Court of Appeals
- The Michigan Supreme Court
Miller Johnson prides itself on providing full-service representation on workers’ compensation matters. We have the resources to advise, counsel and defend all aspects of an injured worker’s claim which affect related issues of law, including discrimination, civil rights, wrongful discharge, employment rights, tort, and product liability law.
Miller Johnson represents clients not only in Workers’ Compensation Court. We provide counseling to clients to help prevent claims from arising in the first place. Our services include:
- The most updated legal research available
- Client-tailored seminars
- Assistance with business plans to hold down workers’ compensation costs
- Helping businesses to provide insurance coverage
- Assisting businesses in applying for and maintaining Michigan Self Insurer status
Miller Johnson attorneys appear and try cases throughout Michigan including Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Benton Harbor/St. Joseph, Traverse City, Lansing, Gaylord, Detroit, Saginaw, Flint, Escanaba and West Branch.